Frequently asked questions
Did you get my email with my documents?
We experience a high volume of queries during placement, so please be patient and we will respond to you as soon as possible. If you do not receive a response in three days, please try sending each document in an individual email as we may not have received the original email due to its large size.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?