Frequently asked questions
Will I get reimbursed for my TB test?
You will receive a contribution towards the cost of your TB test if this is necessary for your visa (check if your country is listed). You must pay to take the test yourself and you will receive this contribution at a later date. Only confirmed scholars will receive this contribution. Unsuccessful scholarship applicants will not receive any contribution.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?