Frequently asked questions
Will I get reimbursed for my TB test?
You will receive a contribution towards the cost of your TB test if this is necessary for your visa (check if your country is listed). You must pay to take the test yourself and you will receive this contribution at a later date. Only confirmed scholars will receive this contribution. Unsuccessful scholarship applicants will not receive any contribution.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?