Frequently asked questions
I have previously received a Chevening Scholarship, can I apply for a fellowship?
Yes, however you must wait five years after finishing your scholarship before you can apply for a fellowship. For example, a Chevening Alumnus who studied for a master's degree in the UK between 2008 and 2009 will only be eligible to apply for a fellowship programme from 2014/2015.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?