Frequently asked questions
I have previously received a Chevening Scholarship, can I apply for a fellowship?
Yes, however you must wait five years after finishing your scholarship before you can apply for a fellowship. For example, a Chevening Alumnus who studied for a master's degree in the UK between 2008 and 2009 will only be eligible to apply for a fellowship programme from 2014/2015.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?