Frequently asked questions
I have already received financial benefit from a different UK government-funded programme. Can I still apply for a Chevening Award?
No. You can't apply for a Chevening Award if you have previously received funding from another UK government scholarship programme.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?