Frequently asked questions
I have already received financial benefit from a different UK government-funded programme. Can I still apply for a Chevening Award?
No. You can't apply for a Chevening Award if you have previously received funding from another UK government scholarship programme.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?