Frequently asked questions
Can I change the university and course options after I submitted my application?
No, you can't make changes to the university course choices after submitting your application. You must receive an unconditional offer from one of the courses listed by 12 July 2018.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?