Frequently asked questions
Can I change the university and course options after I submitted my application?
No, you can't make changes to the university course choices after submitting your application. You must receive an unconditional offer from one of the courses listed by 12 July 2018.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?