Frequently asked questions
Do I need to have been accepted onto a course before I apply for a Chevening Scholarship?
No, however you are encouraged to apply for your chosen courses of study before or at the same time as applying for a Chevening Scholarship. Acceptance onto a course at a UK university is considered an asset by the Chevening selection committee at any stage of the selection process.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?