Frequently asked questions
I have received an offer from a university, but I have not yet been selected for Chevening. Should I accept?
You should accept the offers you receive as long as you do not enter into a financial commitment with the university and can withdraw at a later date if you are not selected for Chevening.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?