Frequently asked questions
I have received an offer from a university, but I have not yet been selected for Chevening. Should I accept?
You should accept the offers you receive as long as you do not enter into a financial commitment with the university and can withdraw at a later date if you are not selected for Chevening.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?