Frequently asked questions
I have received an offer from a university, but I have not yet been selected for Chevening. Should I accept?
You should accept the offers you receive as long as you do not enter into a financial commitment with the university and can withdraw at a later date if you are not selected for Chevening.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?