Frequently asked questions
I recently attended an interview. Do I wait to hear whether I passed this step before I approach my three preferred universities?
No. Applicants must apply to the three university courses as early as possible and upload any unconditional offers they receive to the online application system. The interview panel will favourably consider any applicant who already has received an unconditional offer from one or more of their preferred universities.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?