Frequently asked questions
I have been accepted by one of the universities I listed in my application form. Do I write back to formally accept their offer?
Yes, you must accept the offer made by the university to secure a place on the course. However, you must not discuss the financial aspects related to the course. If awarded a scholarship, the Chevening Secretariat will confirm the financial arrangements directly with the university.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?