Frequently asked questions
I have been accepted by one of the universities I listed in my application form. Do I write back to formally accept their offer?
Yes, you must accept the offer made by the university to secure a place on the course. However, you must not discuss the financial aspects related to the course. If awarded a scholarship, the Chevening Secretariat will confirm the financial arrangements directly with the university.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?