Frequently asked questions
I have been accepted by one of the universities I listed in my application form. Do I write back to formally accept their offer?
Yes, you must accept the offer made by the university to secure a place on the course. However, you must not discuss the financial aspects related to the course. If awarded a scholarship, the Chevening Secretariat will confirm the financial arrangements directly with the university.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?