Frequently asked questions
What if I can’t find my course in the Chevening online application form?
In order for a course to be eligible, it must be full-time; start in the autumn (usually September/October); and lead to a master’s degree qualification. If you're sure the course you are interested in is eligible, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page: www.chevening.org/find-a-course. Note that missing course queries must be submitted no later than 12:00 GMT on Thursday, 1 November 2018 in order to be considered ahead of applications closing for 2019/2020.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?