Frequently asked questions
What if I can’t find my course in the Chevening online application form?
In order for a course to be eligible, it must be full-time; start in the autumn (usually September/October); and lead to a master’s degree qualification. If you're sure the course you are interested in is eligible, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page: www.chevening.org/find-a-course. Note that missing course queries must be submitted no later than 12:00 GMT on Thursday, 2 November in order to be considered ahead of applications closing for 2018/2019.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?