Frequently asked questions
Can you give me advice about which type of accommodation I should choose?
The Chevening Secretariat do not provide advice about accommodation. However, most universities have accommodation services that will be able to give you advice about accommodation both on and off campus, so you should consult them first. Once you are a member of the Facebook group, you may also be able to ask other scholars, but we would advise you to find accommodation as soon as possible.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?