Frequently asked questions
My rent needs to be paid in a single payment, can you help with this?
In the first instance, please try to organise your rent in monthly or quarterly instalments. If you have no other option than to pay your rent in a single payment, we are able to organise this, but we would advise against it because your cash card (onto which your first payment will be made) has a £10,000 limit, and because your stipend is designed to distribute your expenses across the year.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?