Frequently asked questions
My landlord is asking me to confirm my payment method, how should I pay?
It is your decision how you pay your rent. We would advise direct debit or bank transfer to prevent you from withdrawing and carrying large amount of cash around. You should organise payment with your accommodation provider.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?