Frequently asked questions
My landlord/university/accommodation provider is asking me to pay a deposit, what should I do?
You are responsible for paying any accommodation deposits yourself; Chevening do not pay deposits for scholars. Please remember that if you pay your deposit on your cash card, you will receive the deposit back on this card at the end of the year so it is important that you keep it safe.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?