Frequently asked questions

I achieved the equivalent of a 2:2 Honours at undergraduate degree level. Am I eligible to apply for a Chevening Award?

Yes, the requirement is that you have achieved a sufficiently high score at your undergraduate degree to satisfy the entry requirement of a UK master's degree or a Chevening Fellowship programme. Typically this will mean that you need an equivalent of a 2:1 Honours at undergraduate level, but a number of universities and programmes will accept lower qualifications.

Last updated

20 July 2018

Rate this FAQ

Average: 4.6 (23 votes)