Frequently asked questions
I achieved the equivalent of a 2:2 Honours at undergraduate degree level. Am I eligible to apply for a Chevening Award?
Yes, the requirement is that you have achieved a sufficiently high score at your undergraduate degree to satisfy the entry requirement of a UK master's degree or a Chevening Fellowship programme. Typically this will mean that you need an equivalent of a 2:1 Honours at undergraduate level, but a number of universities and programmes will accept lower qualifications.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?