Frequently asked questions
I achieved the equivalent of a 2:2 Honours at undergraduate degree level. Am I eligible to apply for a Chevening Award?
Yes, the requirement is that you have achieved a sufficiently high score at your undergraduate degree to satisfy the entry requirement of a UK master's degree or a Chevening Fellowship programme. Typically this will mean that you need an equivalent of a 2:1 Honours at undergraduate level, but a number of universities and programmes will accept lower qualifications.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?