Frequently asked questions
I achieved the equivalent of a 2:2 Honours at undergraduate degree level. Am I eligible to apply for a Chevening Award?
Yes, the requirement is that you have achieved a sufficiently high score at your undergraduate degree to satisfy the entry requirement of a UK master's degree or a Chevening Fellowship programme. Typically this will mean that you need an equivalent of a 2:1 Honours at undergraduate level, but a number of universities and programmes will accept lower qualifications.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?