Once you become a Chevening Scholar or Fellow, you start a lifelong relationship which brings us and you so much. Although your time studying in the UK may have finished, this relationship does not have to end. We want you to keep in touch with Chevening, the FCO, and the UK.
Make sure we have your contact details so we can let you know what’s happening and perhaps lend a helping hand to our efforts to get back in touch with our ‘lost’ Cheveners.
Why stay in touch?
As a Chevening Alumnus, you have access to a range of benefits and services:
- Expand your professional and personal network with exclusive contacts
- Build your brand as we feature your story and achievements
- Receive regular news about Chevening, the FCO and the UK, including the alumni newsletter The Chevening Connection
- Contribute to the recruitment and selection of new scholars
- Receive invitations to exclusive events
- Engage with the UK diplomatic mission in your country on policy discussions
- Gain access to funding to carry out alumni activities
- Join a network of other like-minded professionals by participating in our global alumni groups
How to reach us
We love to hear from our alumni. If you have something you want to share, or ask us, please get in touch.
In the UK
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your success and professional achievements with us and the Chevening community.
If you’re back in the UK for any reason, we can also let you know about alumni activities happening that you can get involved with.
In your country
Contact the Chevening officer at your local UK diplomatic mission. If you don’t know the officer’s contact details, you can find them on the UK government website. They will be able to put you in touch with the alumni network in your country and get you involved in local events at the embassy.
If you are not in your home country, either contact the British Embassy or High Commission in the country you currently live in, or contact us in London, to find other Chevening Alumni near you.