Frequently asked questions
What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
Your referees do not need to still be employed by the company you worked for. The important thing is that they can comment on your skills in leadership and networking; personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities; and ability to complete a demanding academic programme in the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?