Frequently asked questions
I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
All applicants should be informed of the outcome of their interview by early-mid June. Please do not contact your local British embassy or high commission as updates on the status of your application cannot be provided ahead of this time. Please refer to the application timeline for more information.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?