Frequently asked questions
What questions will be asked at the interview?
The interview will be an opportunity to discuss some of the information you provided in the application form. The panel will ask questions that will enable you to fully explain your personal and professional aspirations and how Chevening can facilitate these goals for you. As part of your interview, your course choices will also be discussed so you should be prepared to talk about them.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?