Frequently asked questions
I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
If you have received an email to say that you’ve been conditionally selected for an award, congratulations! Your programme officer will be in touch shortly with your Conditional Award Letter (CAL). However, there may be a slight delay between when you receive the email and when your programme officer contacts you, so please be patient.
In the meantime, please ensure that you are prepared to submit your English language test results and unconditional offer letter to your programme officer by 11 July 2019. You can submit these documents via email as you are no longer able to upload documents to the online application system.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- What does it mean if I’m a ‘reserve’ candidate?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- When will I hear about the outcome of my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?