Frequently asked questions
Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
You can submit your application without a valid passport. However, you will be required to bring a valid passport or official photo identification to your interview at the British embassy or high commission if selected.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?