Frequently asked questions
I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you should have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK. Please contact individual universities to check if your qualification meets their entry requirements.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?