Frequently asked questions
Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
No, you do not have to provide proof of your work experience in your application form. In the work experience section, you are asked to provide details of all previous positions held, including: name of employer, job title, and dates of employment. If you are shortlisted to interview, you will be asked to provide references, which will be verified by the British embassy or high commission.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?