Frequently asked questions
When do I have to upload all of my supporting documents?
After you have submitted your application, you can log back into the application centre to upload your supporting documents. If you are invited to interview, you will be required to upload your education documents by 4 March 2019 and your referees will be required to submit their references by the same date. If you are selected for Chevening, you must submit your English language test results and at least one unconditional UK university offer by 11 July 2019. For more information, please see the application timeline.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?