Frequently asked questions
What if I can’t find my course in the Chevening online application form?
In order for a course to be eligible, it must be full-time; start in the autumn (usually September/October); and lead to a master’s degree qualification. If you're sure the course you are interested in is eligible, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page: www.chevening.org/find-a-course. Note that missing course queries must be submitted no later than 12:00 GMT on Thursday, 1 November 2018 in order to be considered ahead of applications closing for 2019/2020.
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- What does it mean if I’m a ‘reserve’ candidate?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- When will I hear about the outcome of my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?