Frequently asked questions
I am not able to attend an interview on any of the dates or times provided. Can I be interviewed on a different date in the interview period?
I recently attended an interview. Do I wait to hear whether I passed this step before I approach my three preferred universities?
I recently attended an interview but feel I did not perform as well as I could have. Can I schedule another interview?
I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
Chevening Farewell (16)
Funding and money (27)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- I have received an email to say that I have been conditionally selected, what happens now?
- What does it mean if I’m a ‘reserve’ candidate?
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for Chevening after my interview?
- When will I hear about the outcome of my interview?
- What if my referee has not received a reference request email?