The purpose of Chevening Connect is to help Cheveners to network, find, and share information. To ensure that we keep the spirit of collaboration, we have the following house rules for members:
- Be respectful of other users – we ask all users to be courteous and professional on the platform
- Be aware that we will moderate all postings and reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments or posted materials.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have copyright permission for any material you post to the site.
- While we encourage sharing of opportunities, please avoid marketing or selling products and services on Chevening Connect
- We don’t want you to miss out on anything, so we would like to send the quarterly alumni e-newsletter to your current email address on Chevening Connect. If you’d rather not hear our news, please get in touch to be taken off the mailing list.
- We will not share your contact details or personal information with any third parties without your consent.
- We want to keep you up to date with what is happening on the platform but do not want to send you excessive emails. You will receive updates from Chevening Connect once a month, but you can remove this option through your account settings.
- Please be aware that we reserve the right to reproduce a great piece of news or a photo that you share on one of our other online channels to showcase the talent within Chevening.
We are keen for this to be a platform that works for the Chevening community so if you have any feedback, please email email@example.com.