Frequently asked questions
What date should I travel to the UK?
You are advised to travel to the UK a few days before the start date of your course to allow time to settle in to your new environment. However, please note, although you will receive your stipend on the date that you arrive in the UK, it will be calculated according to the start date of your course. For example, if the start date of your course is 14 September, your September stipend will be calculated according to the period 14-30 September. If, in this scenario, you arrive in the UK on September 10, you will receive your stipend when you arrive, but it will be calculated as above.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?