Frequently asked questions
Does my fellowship include any international travel during the programme?
Some fellowships will include some international and domestic travel during the programme and will be listed in the course outline provided by your host university.
You will receive this information during your in-country pre-departure session and also directly from your host university.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?