Frequently asked questions
Does my fellowship include any international travel during the programme?
Some fellowships will include some international and domestic travel during the programme and will be listed in the course outline provided by your host university.
You will receive this information during your in-country pre-departure session and also directly from your host university.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?