Frequently asked questions
Does my fellowship include any international travel during the programme?
Some fellowships will include some international and domestic travel during the programme and will be listed in the course outline provided by your host university.
You will receive this information during your in-country pre-departure session and also directly from your host university.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?