Frequently asked questions
What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
Your referees do not need to still be employed by the company you worked for. The important thing is that they can comment on your skills in leadership and networking; personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities; and ability to complete a demanding academic programme in the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)