Frequently asked questions
What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
Your referees do not need to still be employed by the company you worked for. The important thing is that they can comment on your skills in leadership and networking; personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities; and ability to complete a demanding academic programme in the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?