Frequently asked questions
What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
Your referees do not need to still be employed by the company you worked for. The important thing is that they can comment on your skills in leadership and networking; personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities; and ability to complete a demanding academic programme in the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?