Frequently asked questions
Can you ask the university to speed up my CAS?
Since your CAS is generated internally by your university, Chevening does not have any control over this. Your programme officer cannot intervene nor can they ask the university to expedite the process. Bear in mind that the university will be very busy during the admissions period so please be patient.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?