Frequently asked questions
Can you ask the university to speed up my CAS?
Since your CAS is generated internally by your university, Chevening does not have any control over this. Your programme officer cannot intervene nor can they ask the university to expedite the process. Bear in mind that the university will be very busy during the admissions period so please be patient.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?