Frequently asked questions
Can you ask the university to change the conditions of my offer?
No. Any conditions given in the university’s offer letter are set by the university with no involvement from the Secretariat. If you do not meet their requirements, the university will be unable to issue you an unconditional offer. It is your responsibility to meet their conditions.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?