Frequently asked questions
Can I bring my family with me?
The Chevening Secretariat strongly discourages fellows from bringing dependants with them to the UK. Award allowances are calculated to cover the fellow’s costs only. Fellows will be solely responsible for all welfare and financial arrangements for any accompanying dependants.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?