Frequently asked questions
Am I permitted to take a leave of absence during the fellowship?
Only if it is approved by both the Secretariat and your host institution in advance. In this event, the following entitlement applies:
- 3 month fellowship duration - up to 7 days travel outside of the UK
- 6 month fellowship duration - up to 14 days travel outside of the UK
- 9 months fellowship duration - up to 21 days travel outside of the UK
Funding and money (26)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?