Frequently asked questions
How are partnership awards administered?
All Chevening Scholarships, including those co-funded with partners, are fully administered by the Chevening Secretariat. The Secretariat makes payments to scholars (e.g. monthly stipends, flight costs and arrival allowances) and invoices the partner for its contribution to the partnership. This ensures the partnership award scholars receive the same support as other Chevening Scholars so that they identify with the Chevening Programme, and are encouraged to connect with other Chevening Scholars and the wider alumni network.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?