Frequently asked questions
How are partnership awards administered?
All Chevening Scholarships, including those co-funded with partners, are fully administered by the Chevening Secretariat. The Secretariat makes payments to scholars (e.g. monthly stipends, flight costs and arrival allowances) and invoices the partner for its contribution to the partnership. This ensures the partnership award scholars receive the same support as other Chevening Scholars so that they identify with the Chevening Programme, and are encouraged to connect with other Chevening Scholars and the wider alumni network.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?