Frequently asked questions
Can a partnership be arranged for short courses, distance learning or PhDs?
In general, the Chevening Scholarship programme provides awards for one-year taught Master’s level degree courses. A very small number of short courses are offered, but on an exceptional basis only. Distance learning scholarships and PhDs are not eligible for funding under a Chevening Scholarship.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?