Frequently asked questions
Can a partnership be arranged for short courses, distance learning or PhDs?
In general, the Chevening Scholarship programme provides awards for one-year taught Master’s level degree courses. A very small number of short courses are offered, but on an exceptional basis only. Distance learning scholarships and PhDs are not eligible for funding under a Chevening Scholarship.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?