Frequently asked questions
Can a partnership be arranged for short courses, distance learning or PhDs?
In general, the Chevening Scholarship programme provides awards for one-year taught Master’s level degree courses. A very small number of short courses are offered, but on an exceptional basis only. Distance learning scholarships and PhDs are not eligible for funding under a Chevening Scholarship.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?