Frequently asked questions
What if I have submitted two applications?
The first application submitted is the only one that will be considered. Please note that even if you withdraw your application and submit another, it will still only be the first application that is considered.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?