Frequently asked questions
What if I have submitted two applications?
The first application submitted is the only one that will be considered. Please note that even if you withdraw your application and submit another, it will still only be the first application that is considered.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?