Frequently asked questions
What if I made a mistake on my application form?
If you have made a mistake, unfortunately you cannot resubmit your application. We would encourage you to apply again next year, ensuring that all information is complete prior to submitting your application.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?