Frequently asked questions
What if I made a mistake on my application form?
If you have made a mistake, unfortunately you cannot resubmit your application. We would encourage you to apply again next year, ensuring that all information is complete prior to submitting your application.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?