Frequently asked questions
I am logging into my application system but cannot view my application status.
If the 'Change password' page has come up, you will need to add a new password. When logging in, you should be taken to the review status page. If this is not the case, you should click on 'Application Centre' in the top right-hand side of the webpage and select 'Review status'.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?