Frequently asked questions
I am not able to attend an interview on any of the dates or times provided. Can I be interviewed on a different date in the interview period?
You will need to contact the Chevening Secretariat in this case, but please note that only in exceptional circumstances will an additional appointment be made available. Failure to attend the interview may result in your withdrawal from the competition.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?