Frequently asked questions
I am not able to attend an interview on any of the dates or times provided. Can I be interviewed on a different date in the interview period?
You will need to contact the Chevening Secretariat in this case, but please note that only in exceptional circumstances will an additional appointment be made available. Failure to attend the interview may result in your withdrawal from the competition.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)