Frequently asked questions
Will the interview be held in a city close to where I live?
Interviews will be conducted in the city where the British embassy or high commission has a representation. You will be required to attend the interview in the country from which you applied. If there is more than one representation in your country, you will be invited to the city that you have indicated in your application form.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?