Frequently asked questions
Do I have to pay the health surcharge or take out travel insurance?
Depending on your visa, you may be required to pay the NHS health surcharge as part of your visa requirements. If your visa does not require you to pay the NHS health surcharge, you are strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance. A pro-rated contribution of up to £200 will be provided to assist with the cost of either the NHS health surcharge or travel insurance.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?