Frequently asked questions
Which visa do I need for my fellowship?
Your visa guidelines will be included in your pre-departure Fellowgram which is sent shortly after the issuance of the final award letter. For further information, please contact our welfare and immigration team.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?