Frequently asked questions
Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
You can submit your application without a valid passport. However, you will be required to bring a valid passport or official photo identification to your interview at the British embassy or high commission if selected.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?