Frequently asked questions
Where do I find the priority areas for my country?
Chevening welcomes applicants from all fields of study. However, you may choose to align your course choices with what the UK is currently doing in your country. For more information, please visit www.gov.uk/government/world
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?