Frequently asked questions
I am an English teacher or I use English every day at work. Do I have to take an English language test?
Yes. A waiver is only provided to applicants who are citizens of specific countries and for applicants that have undertaken their undergraduate course in a native English speaking country. For a full list visit the English language requirement page.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?