Frequently asked questions
I am an English teacher or I use English every day at work. Do I have to take an English language test?
Yes. A waiver is only provided to applicants who are citizens of specific countries and for applicants that have undertaken their undergraduate course in a native English speaking country. For a full list visit the English language requirement page.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?