Frequently asked questions

I am an English teacher or I use English every day at work. Do I have to take an English language test?

Yes. A waiver is only provided to applicants who are citizens of specific countries and for applicants that have undertaken their undergraduate course in a native English speaking country. For a full list visit the English language requirement page.

Last updated

05 October 2017

Rate this FAQ

Average: 4.3 (3 votes)