Frequently asked questions
There are no available English language test centres in my country. What do I do?
You will need to travel to the nearest test centre and cover all the costs associated, including travel and accommodation. Please refer to you country webpage for more information or contact your local British Embassy/High Commission.
Most popular FAQs
- Can the Chevening Secretariat recommend insurance providers?
- I can’t find the link to request a flight quote from Diversity Travel. What should I do?
- Can I defer my fellowship?
- I require a Schengen visa for the duration of my fellowship. How do I apply?
- When will I receive visa application guidance?