Frequently asked questions
There are no available English language test centres in my country. What do I do?
You will need to travel to the nearest test centre and cover all the costs associated, including travel and accommodation. Please refer to you country webpage for more information or contact your local British Embassy/High Commission.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?