Frequently asked questions
There are no available English language test centres in my country. What do I do?
You will need to travel to the nearest test centre and cover all the costs associated, including travel and accommodation. Please refer to you country webpage for more information or contact your local British Embassy/High Commission.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?