Frequently asked questions
Should I wait until I have all the documents completed before sending you anything?
No, please send your documents as and when they are ready. This helps us to know which documents we are waiting for from you, and it means that we can resolve any issues in advance of the deadline.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?