Frequently asked questions
When will I receive my final award letter?
Your FAL will be issued after you have submitted all of the necessary documents and after we have received confirmation of your course details directly from the university. Your FAL will then be processed by our international team who will send it on to your embassy/high commission for confirmation. Please be patient as you wait as there are a high volume of scholars being processed by our teams at this time.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?