Frequently asked questions
When will I receive my final award letter?
Your FAL will be issued after you have submitted all of the necessary documents and after we have received confirmation of your course details directly from the university. Your FAL will then be processed by our international team who will send it on to your embassy/high commission for confirmation. Please be patient as you wait as there are a high volume of scholars being processed by our teams at this time.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?