Frequently asked questions
Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
No, you do not have to provide proof of your work experience in your application form. In the work experience section, you are asked to provide details of all previous positions held, including: name of employer, job title, and dates of employment. If you are shortlisted to interview, you will be asked to provide references, which will be verified by the British embassy or high commission.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?